Skip to main content

Amanda Abbington and Martin Freeman's Split

I know I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I'm sorry! I really am trying, but here is a long awaited blog post!!


I'm not going to be over dramatic and say, "They were so great why did they break up? All hope is lost for love!"

Sure, I was a little sad finding out because I know they have two kids, but it's not my relationship, so I cannot be upset over it. I really did ship them and I'll miss the photos of them together, but they did what they think is best and we should respect that.

Amanda spoke on it:
"Martin and I remain best friends and love each other, and it was entirely amicable. There was no hostility, really, we just said that we couldn't live together anymore, so we put everything in place, he moved out to a flat in north London, I stayed home and we've started a new chapter. It is sad and it is upsetting, because you think you're going to be with someone forever, but you either do that or you break up, and we both came to the decision that splitting was best for us. We've been really lucky to make it such a clean break especially for the kids."
 My reaction? I am not heart broken, but I was a bit shocked. I actually did gasp when I read about it.

It annoys me when people over exaggerate when celebrity couples break up. It's not the end of the world for anyone. People change and sometimes that means how they feel about their significant others.

Sure we can have our opinions about it, but we shouldn't throw our opinions at the people involved, because whatever the situation is, the people involved are doing what THEY think is best for THEM and their family, if they have one together.

We can have emotions over the break up. We can be sad, shocked, or even happy in some cases. But it is not okay to be upset over their separation and break up.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. I am really trying to get more blog posts out, but writing them and finding pictures is tedious work.

I PROMISE I AM GOING TO TRY HARDER!

And I am also going to be starting a NEW Youtube channel, where I do dramatic reading of song lyrics. So stay tuned for more information on that soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zac Efron and Garrett Clayton are Basically the Same Person

I, a 21-year-old adult, is still a HUGE fan of the High School Musical franchise. In high school, had I been a better planner, I would have asked Lucas Grabeel to be my prom date. And even though I was older than most viewers, I did love Teen Beach Movie when it came out. In this post, I am going to explain how Zac Efron and Garrett Clayton are basically the same person. Let's start at the beginning. You may know Zac Efron as Troy Bolton in the Disney Channel Original Movie (or DCOM), High School Musical and it's franchise. He is the attractive blue-eyed, protagonist of all three HSM movies. And I will admit that I was a huge fangirl for him in my youth. Honestly, now I can't stand him. But that's for another post. Zac portrayed Troy in all three HSM films, but he only sang in the last two. That's right. Zac Efron did not sing in the first HSM movie. That was the amazingly talented Drew Seeley whom I will love till the day I die. Similarly, Garrett Clayton pl

Is Marvin from Falsettos Abusive? And Why is He Such an Easy Character to Hate?

Is Marvin abusive? Short answer: yes. Long answer: You've come to the right place. "I love my tight-knit family. I love the way they cook linguine." Let's get this out of the way, this blog, as all of my blog posts are, is 100% my opinion. Unless stated directly that it is fact, this is all what's going on in my mind. Thoughts from a fangirl, if you will. Also I have to use Spotify to link the songs, because the entire 2016 revival cast album is not on YouTube and I know the revival album better than the original albums. Also this post is going to be long because I'm actually going through actual lines from the musical. I am going to try to sprinkle some photos into this post. "Lovers come and lovers go." Listen to "Marvin Hits Trina" on Spotify. Let's start with the most obvious: Marvin hits Trina after learning that she's going to marry Mendel. Where can you find this scene? In "Marvin Hits Trina". It'

That Time A President Conducted Meetings from the Toilet

Happy Monday! Another week ahead. This week's weird moment from history is how President Lyndon B. Johnson conducted meetings and interviews while on the toilet. I learned way too much about LBJ while doing research for this post and it is going to be a LONG time before I write another weird history post about him. But there will be at least another one in the future. Man was weird. Quick history lesson for my non-Americans who may not know who LBJ is. Lyndon Baines Johnson was the 36th President of the United States. He assumed the position following the assassination of John F. Kennedy. He was president from 1963 til 1969. NOW if you're like me and you grew up with the rewatching the movie Forrest Gump over and over again your first introduction to LBJ might be when Forrest was being honored with the Medal of Honor and showed the president where he was "shot in the buttocks" during the Vietnam War.  I haven't watched Forrest Gump in years, but if you haven't