Skip to main content

Casual Everyday Screaming About Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones

"Please let me buy the toilet paper, toothpaste, and Yucca Shea moisture for the rest of our days."
 - Anthony Ramos, Instagram, 2/16/17 (@anthony_ramos_ny)
Updated Disclaimer: It is December 2, 2021 and I have just been informed that Ant and Jas have broken up. So please take this post with a grain of salt. If was written in 2017, when they were still together. That's all I have to say. No tea will be spilt about this split.

If that isn't love, I don't know what it. If you are a fan of the musical Hamilton, and I mean FAN, not just casually liking it, you probably ship Anthony and Jasmine the actors from the original Broadway cast who portrayed John Laurens/Philip Hamilton and Peggy Shuyler/Maria Reynolds, respectively.

Anthony and Jasmine as Laurens and Peggy
They are just a great couple together. They are! They are both young, attractive actors who have so much success ahead of them.

I'm still bitter that Jonathan Groff, whom I love, got a Tony nomination over Anthony. But I won't get into that. I'll save that for another post.

And Jasmine who is a phenomenal singer, also deserved a Tony nomination. Both Jasmine and Anthony have amazing voices and it's only a tragedy that they did not have a song together in Hamilton, because of the characters they played.

I "scream" about Anthony and Jasmine a lot. I don't literally go up to people and yell "JASMINE AND ANTHONY ARE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN". My "screaming" is actually me not being able to shut up about them,

If you don't think the entire cast of Hamilton also ships Jasmine and Anthony as much as us fans do, I think you're mistaken. I love them so much.

I just thought I'd write a blog post about them because I love them so much. I will consider these blogs "filler" blog posts, because there's no point about them other than screaming about people I love.

But I really do love Jasmine and Anthony. I hope they are happy together forever.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am super duper late, BUT THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND READING! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! <3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE JANTHONY ALSO...I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND YES, THEY DO NEED A SONG TOGETHER AND THEY DID DESERVE A TONY NOMINATION

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zac Efron and Garrett Clayton are Basically the Same Person

I, a 21-year-old adult, is still a HUGE fan of the High School Musical franchise. In high school, had I been a better planner, I would have asked Lucas Grabeel to be my prom date. And even though I was older than most viewers, I did love Teen Beach Movie when it came out. In this post, I am going to explain how Zac Efron and Garrett Clayton are basically the same person. Let's start at the beginning. You may know Zac Efron as Troy Bolton in the Disney Channel Original Movie (or DCOM), High School Musical and it's franchise. He is the attractive blue-eyed, protagonist of all three HSM movies. And I will admit that I was a huge fangirl for him in my youth. Honestly, now I can't stand him. But that's for another post. Zac portrayed Troy in all three HSM films, but he only sang in the last two. That's right. Zac Efron did not sing in the first HSM movie. That was the amazingly talented Drew Seeley whom I will love till the day I die. Similarly, Garrett Clayton pl

Is Marvin from Falsettos Abusive? And Why is He Such an Easy Character to Hate?

Is Marvin abusive? Short answer: yes. Long answer: You've come to the right place. "I love my tight-knit family. I love the way they cook linguine." Let's get this out of the way, this blog, as all of my blog posts are, is 100% my opinion. Unless stated directly that it is fact, this is all what's going on in my mind. Thoughts from a fangirl, if you will. Also I have to use Spotify to link the songs, because the entire 2016 revival cast album is not on YouTube and I know the revival album better than the original albums. Also this post is going to be long because I'm actually going through actual lines from the musical. I am going to try to sprinkle some photos into this post. "Lovers come and lovers go." Listen to "Marvin Hits Trina" on Spotify. Let's start with the most obvious: Marvin hits Trina after learning that she's going to marry Mendel. Where can you find this scene? In "Marvin Hits Trina". It'

Defending Jesse St. James to the Death

I've already done my casual screaming about Jonathan Groff. You can read it here.  Today, we're going to talk about the character he played in Glee. That character is my favorite character in Glee: Jesse St. James. I'll try not to make this post too long. People look at Jesse as the villain of season one. I understand why they feel that way, but I disagree. I know. If you believe him to be the villain, you'll point out when he and the rest of Vocal Adrenaline eggs Rachel in the McKinley High parking lot which can be seen here: Rachel says "Break it, like you broke my heart." And Jesse responds "I loved you." And then breaks the egg on her head. Jesse really did love Rachel. I know he only got involved with her initially to set her up and to try and destroy New Directions from the inside, but he did end up falling in love with her. I, personally, believe that she deserved the egging. Mostly because she broke his heart. Let's not forget t